Sparrow by Mary Cecilia Jackson — MOBI download – 9780765398857

Sparrow by Mary Cecilia Jackson — MOBI download – 9780765398857
Sparrow by Mary Cecilia Jackson — MOBI download – 9780765398857 2020-10-27T13:43:01+00:00

Home Forums OTG Sparrow by Mary Cecilia Jackson — MOBI download – 9780765398857

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #1515 |

Sparrow
    by Mary Cecilia Jackson

🔰 Sparrow – Read More 🔰

• Language: english
    • Ages: 13+
    • Release date: March 17, 2020
    • Format: hardcover, 368 pages
    • ISBN: 9780765398857 (0765398850)
    • Author: Mary Cecilia Jackson
    • Publisher: Tor/Forge (Tor Teen)

About The Book

In the tradition of Laurie Halse Anderson’s Speak, Mary Cecilia Jackson’s devastating but hopeful YA debut is about a ballerina who finds the courage to confront the abuse that haunts her past and threatens her future.

There are two kinds of people on the planet. Hunters and prey
    I thought I would be safe after my mother died. I thought I could stop searching for new places to hide. But you can’t escape what you are, what you’ve always been.
    My name is Savannah Darcy Rose.
    And I am still prey.

Though Savannah Rose — “Sparrow” to her friends and family — is a gifted ballerina, her real talent is keeping secrets. Schooled in silence by her long-dead mother, Sparrow has always believed that her lifelong creed — “I’m not the kind of girl who tells” — will make her just like everyone else: Normal. Happy. Safe.

But in the aftermath of a brutal assault by her seemingly perfect boyfriend Tristan, Sparrow must finally find the courage to confront the ghosts of her past, or lose herself forever…

Hardback ebook Sparrow download. Online book Sparrow by Mary Cecilia Jackson buy cheap for iPad on Powells. FB2 Sparrow read online on iOS on Barnes & Noble.

EPUB Sparrow Mary Cecilia Jackson. MOBI book Sparrow Mary Cecilia Jackson reader. TXT ebook Sparrow buy on Books-a-Million.

Hardcover book Sparrow read on Amazon. Paperback ebook Sparrow by Mary Cecilia Jackson download on iPhone. MP3 Sparrow buy.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Posts

Contact Info

12345 West Street

Phone: 1.888.999-9876

Web: Visit Us Online

Skip to toolbar