Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #1902 |

Who Wet My Pants?
    by Bob Shea, Zachariah OHora

🔍 Who Wet My Pants? ~ Click Here 🔍

• Release date: September 17, 2019
    • Genres: humor, childrens, animals, storytime, fiction, juvenile, comedy, mystery
    • Format: hardcover, 34 pages
    • Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
    • Author: Bob Shea, Zachariah OHora
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780316525213 (0316525219)

About The Book

In this hilarious tale of blame, compassion, and forgiveness, a very embarrassed bear is reminded that accidents can happen — but with the support of good friends, life goes on.

Reuben the bear’s got donuts for everyone in his scout troop, but his friends are all staring at something else: there’s a wet spot on Reuben’s pants, and it’s in a specific area. “WHO WET MY PANTS?” he shouts, and a blame game starts. His buddies try to reassure him there was no crime. Just an accident. It could happen to anyone! But as all the clues begin to point in Reuben’s own direction as the culprit, Reuben must come to terms with the truth.

Who Wet My Pants? isn’t a potty-training book. It’s a witty and wise story about embarrassment and anger, empathy and acceptance, and ultimately…forgiveness.

Paperback Who Wet My Pants?. MP3 ebook Who Wet My Pants? by Bob Shea read online for Android on Dymocks. PDF book Who Wet My Pants? Bob Shea download. Hardback book Who Wet My Pants? buy on iPhone on Books-a-Million.

FB2 Who Wet My Pants? download on Booktopia. Hardcover ebook Who Wet My Pants? by Bob Shea iOS. Online ebook Who Wet My Pants? Bob Shea buy cheap Mac. EPUB book Who Wet My Pants? read on Kobo.

FictionBook Who Wet My Pants? download for PocketBook. TXT ebook Who Wet My Pants? Bob Shea read on Book Depository. MOBI Who Wet My Pants? by Bob Shea on Powells. MOBI book Who Wet My Pants? buy cheap on PC.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Posts

Contact Info

12345 West Street

Phone: 1.888.999-9876

Web: Visit Us Online

Skip to toolbar