• Publisher: Cemetery Dance
    • Language: english
    • Format: hardcover, 337 pages
    • Author: Brian Keene
    • Genres: horror
    • ISBN: 9781587676581 (1587676583)
    • Release date: March 2, 2020

About The Book

“My name is Brian Keene. I’m a writer by trade and a road warrior by heart. Neither of these things are wise career or life choices. The tolls add up.

Over the last twenty years, things have changed. Book tours have changed, publishing has changed, bookselling has changed, conventions have changed, horror fiction — and the horror genre — have changed. I’ve changed, too.

The only things that haven’t changed are writing and the road. They stay the same. The words we type today are the past tomorrow. Everything is connected like the highways on a map are connected. This holds true for the history of our genre, as well.

I rode into town twenty years ago. Now I’m riding out. You’re all coming with me…”

So begins Brian Keene’s End of the Road — a memoir, travelogue, and post-Danse Macabre examination of modern horror fiction, the people who write it, and the world they live — and die — in. Exhilarating, emotional, heartfelt, and at times hilarious, End of the Road is a must-read for fans of the horror genre. Introduction by Gabino Iglesias.

Hardback End Of The Road download Android on Barnes & Noble. EPUB book End Of The Road Brian Keene buy cheap. Online ebook End Of The Road read. TXT ebook End Of The Road by Brian Keene for Mac on Powells. FictionBook book End Of The Road Brian Keene read online.

PDF End Of The Road on PocketBook on Walmart. Hardcover ebook End Of The Road by Brian Keene download. Paperback book End Of The Road buy iPad on Book Depository. FB2 End Of The Road by Brian Keene read for iOS. MP3 book End Of The Road download on Bookshop.

MOBI ebook End Of The Road on PC. Paperback End Of The Road Brian Keene buy on Dymocks. Hardcover ebook End Of The Road read online on iPhone. Online End Of The Road by Brian Keene on IndieBound. Hardback book End Of The Road Brian Keene buy cheap for reader on Books-a-Million.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Posts

Contact Info

12345 West Street

Phone: 1.888.999-9876

Web: Visit Us Online

Skip to toolbar