(ePUB) The Opposite of Me ~ 9781439121986

(ePUB) The Opposite of Me ~ 9781439121986
(ePUB) The Opposite of Me ~ 9781439121986 2020-11-09T01:14:04+00:00

Home Forums OTG (ePUB) The Opposite of Me ~ 9781439121986

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #2450 |

The Opposite of Me
    by Sarah Pekkanen

The Opposite of Me — READ MORE

• Language: english
    • Publisher: Washington Square Press
    • Format: paperback, 377 pages
    • ISBN: 9781439121986 (1439121982)
    • Author: Sarah Pekkanen
    • Release date: March 9, 2010
    • Genres: fiction, contemporary, romance, adult, relationships, family

About The Book

Twenty-nine-year-old Lindsey Rose has, for as long as she can remember, lived in the shadow of her ravishingly beautiful fraternal twin sister, Alex. Determined to get noticed, Lindsey is finally on the cusp of being named VP creative director of an elite New York advertising agency, after years of eighty-plus-hour weeks, migraines, and profound loneliness. But during the course of one devastating night, Lindsey’s carefully constructed life implodes. Humiliated, she flees the glitter of Manhattan and retreats to the time warp of her parents’ Maryland home. As her sister plans her lavish wedding to her Prince Charming, Lindsey struggles to maintain her identity as the smart, responsible twin while she furtively tries to piece her career back together. But things get more complicated when a long-held family secret is unleashed that forces both sisters to reconsider who they are and who they are meant to be.

FictionBook ebook The Opposite of Me by Sarah Pekkanen download on Powells. EPUB The Opposite of Me buy cheap Kindle. Hardcover book The Opposite of Me Sarah Pekkanen read on Book Depository. MOBI ebook The Opposite of Me for reader.

Paperback The Opposite of Me download on iOS on Amazon. PDF book The Opposite of Me by Sarah Pekkanen. TXT The Opposite of Me Sarah Pekkanen read online. MP3 book The Opposite of Me buy iPad on Bookshop.

Hardback ebook The Opposite of Me on Booktopia. FB2 The Opposite of Me by Sarah Pekkanen buy cheap on Mac. Online book The Opposite of Me Sarah Pekkanen read for Android. TXT ebook The Opposite of Me download on Dymocks.

goswin
    Participant

The Collapsing Empire by John Scalzi ~ 9780765388902

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Posts

Contact Info

12345 West Street

Phone: 1.888.999-9876

Web: Visit Us Online

Skip to toolbar