My Ántonia – Click Here

• ISBN: 9781509899784 (1509899782)
    • Format: hardcover, 360 pages
    • Author: Willa Cather
    • Release date: September 3, 2019
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Macmillan Collector’s Library

About The Book

Set in rural Nebraska, Willa Cather’s My Ántonia is both the story of an enduring friendship and a brilliant portrayal of the lives of rural pioneers in the late-nineteenth century.

Part of the Macmillan Collector’s Library; a series of stunning, clothbound, pocket sized classics with gold foiled edges and ribbon markers. These beautiful books make perfect gifts or a treat for any book lover. This edition has an afterword by Bridget Bennett and original illustrations by W. T. Benda.

Ántonia and her family are from Bohemia and they must endure real hardship and loss to establish a new home in America. But Ántonia is never broken by adversity, and her strength and love of life stays with her childhood friend Jim for years to come, even as he leaves home to study and pursue his career. Told through Jim’s eyes, My Ántonia is a rich and beautiful novel about childhood and growing up, different cultures and the lure of home.

Paperback book My Ántonia read online on iPhone. TXT ebook My Ántonia Willa Cather on Barnes & Noble. MOBI My Ántonia by Willa Cather download. FictionBook book My Ántonia buy for iOS on Booktopia. Online ebook My Ántonia by Willa Cather download on Book Depository.

PDF My Ántonia PC. FB2 My Ántonia buy cheap for reader. EPUB book My Ántonia Willa Cather read on Audible. Hardcover ebook My Ántonia buy on iPad on Books-a-Million. Hardback ebook My Ántonia Willa Cather download.

MP3 book My Ántonia read Mac on Powells. Paperback My Ántonia by Willa Cather. MP3 book My Ántonia buy cheap on Kobo. EPUB ebook My Ántonia Willa Cather read online on Kindle. Hardcover My Ántonia by Willa Cather download for PocketBook on Bookshop.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Posts

Contact Info

12345 West Street

Phone: 1.888.999-9876

Web: Visit Us Online

Skip to toolbar